Pazit Azoulay – Head Therapist
Pazit Azoulay is a qualified and registered Naturopath N.D. , MNNA (a member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association) and a Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Bach Flower Remedies therapist.
Since 2014 Pazit works with supplements and her expertise is to adjust the right supplements and herbal medicines that can support a big range of health concerns.
In 2016, Pazit Graduated 4 years Naturopathic medicine from “Campus Broshim” a complementary medicine school at Tel Aviv University, Israel.
In 2017 Pazit moved to London to practice Naturopathic medicine, an integrative and powerful natural healing method,
that specialises in strengthening the internal healing mechanisms.
From 2019 Pazit Azoulay is the Head Therapist and Founder of Paz By Nature Ltd Clinic.
Pazit meets clients in her private clinic in north London and gives advice about healthy, naturopathic lifestyle.
Pazit teaches her clients about the ways to increase their life force, with the tools of healthy nutrition, herbal medicine, aromatherapy and bach flower remedies.
Pazit has the following qualifications :
- Naturopathic Medicine, diploma N.D. (4 years)
- Master Herbalist, diploma (2 years)
- Aromatherapist, diploma (1 year)
- Bach flower remedies, diploma (1 year)
- Iridology diagnosis, certification (1 year)
- Shiatsu therapist (1 year)
Pazit Azoulay is a member of the following UK associations:
- NNA, Naturopathic Nutrition Association
- GNC, General Naturopathic Council, the regulator for Naturopathy in the UK.
To schedule an appointment, please visit the page about naturopathic consultation.