Pazit Azoulay is a qualified Naturopath N.D. MNNA CNHC, Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Bach Flower Remedies therapist.
Since 2014 Pazit started to work in health stores advising nutritional supplements. Her expertise is to adjust the right supplements and herbal medicines that can support a big range of health concerns.
In 2016, Pazit Graduated four years Naturopathic medicine from “Campus Broshim” a complementary medicine school at Tel Aviv University, Israel.
In 2017 Pazit moved to London to practise Naturopathic medicine. Naturopathy is a natural healing method focused on promoting wellness and increasing life force.
From 2019 Pazit Azoulay is the Head Therapist and Founder of Paz By Nature Ltd. Pazit meets clients in her private clinic in north London and advises on healthy naturopathic lifestyle. Pazit educates her clients with ways to increase their life force, with the tools of whole-foods based nutrition, herbal medicine, aromatherapy and Bach Flower remedies.
Pazit holds the following qualifications :
- Naturopathic Medicine, Diploma N.D. (4 years)
- Master Herbalist, Diploma (2 years)
- Aromatherapist, Diploma (1 year)
- Bach flower remedies, Diploma (1 year)
- Iridology diagnosis, certification (1 year)
- Shiatsu therapist (1 year)
Pazit Azoulay is a member of the following U.K. associations:
- NNA, Naturopathic Nutrition Association.
- GNC, General Naturopathic Council, the regulator for Naturopathy in the U.K.
- CNHC, Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, a register that set up by the government to protect the public.