Healthy and great looking hair and scalp are very dependent on your diet, stress levels, hormonal balance and circulation.
One of the most important things is to reduce the chemicals in hair products and choose a healthier more natural option.
Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, stress and anxiety are linked to the poor condition of thinning hair and dehydration of the hair.
There are many ways to treat the hair, it is recommended to combine all the ways together.
A healthy diet, management of stress levels, embrace healthy life habits- like getting active, and taking the right supplement if needed according to your diet.
Hair Treatment that you can try at home:
This is a 10 minutes treatment that I’m doing for years since I was young.
Any time I felt that my hair needed a boost of shine and strength for the roots.
Sage & Rosemary-
A combination of sage and rosemary are excellent for making your hair thicker, shinier and stronger by improving circulation to the scalp, providing more nourishment to the hair follicles.
Helping to soothe an itchy scalp and promoting healthy hair growth.
This treatment helps to rejuvenates the hair and to revive its shine.
- Place 1 tbsp of dried rosemary, 1 tbsp of dried lavender flowers and 2 leaves of sage in a teapot
- Pour over boiling water and leave to infuse for half an hour
- Then strain the infusion
How to apply:
- Wash your hair as usual- shampoo and then apply hair mask without rinsing it.
Don’t use the mask on your roots!
- Brush the hair, make sure the mask is evenly applied
- Massage the scalp 3 minutes, using circular movements with your fingers
- Wrap your hair in a warm towel for 5 minutes
- Rinsing your hair with clean water
- Pour the prepared homemade herbal rinse all over your hair and rinse it out with clean warm water
- Dry and style as usual.
My name is Pazit, I’m a registered Naturopath N.D. , MNNA (a member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association), Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Bach Flower remedies therapist based in London.
www.pazbynature.com Health & Wellness Blog includes travel inspiration, healthy food and natural remedies.