This energising coffee soap body scrub gives the skin a gentle scrub, that removes dead skin cells, improves circulation and leave the skin clean, soft and smooth.
Coffee is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from premature ageing, ground coffee scrub also improve circulation.
After this scrub, the skin appears radiant and bright.
Coffee also has a diuretic and stimulating effects that may help with water retention and cellulite.
Cocoa butter has a wonderful and characteristic aroma of cocoa, and great for naturally healing dry skin.
To choose high-quality butter, choose one that is raw and organic cocoa butter, 100% pure and natural.
EASY AND SAFE WAY TO MAKE A SOAP IS TO USE A READY TO MELT AND POUR SOAP BASE
Always check the ingredients list of the melt and pour soap, you can find very good options.
Check for: free from SLS and Parabens, biodegradable, Mineral oil free and 100% natural ingredients.
COFFEE SCRUB SOAP BAR INGREDIENTS
To make 6 big soaps I used:
- 500 gr of melt and pour soap
- 3 Tbsp of cocoa butter
- 3 Tsp ground coffee
- 1-2 Tbsp of sugar
HOW TO MAKE
- Cut the soap base into small cubes and place the soap in a bain-marie, until melted
- Add the cocoa butter and mix until blended completely
- Add the ground coffee, mix until blended
- Pour the mixture into the moulds and sprinkle on top granulated sugar
- Leave to cool for at least 2 hours
- Turn out the soaps and wrap with wrapping paper
- Keep up to 6 months.